Friday, February 12, 2010

So...does anyone else suck at Math besides me?

So
I finally didn't get a D on my geometry test!
I got a 96 (:
Score!
And yet I still suck at math.
So I'm sitting in the computer lab in second block
Tired as I don't know what
And I don't feel like doing anything for the rest of the day.

And yet
I have to walk around fourth block and sing people lovey-dovey stupid songs
for retarded Chamber Singers.
And I want to go home and sleep
Because my head and throat are killing me.
Blehh
I hate High School.
I'm only a sophomore and I STILL
can't wait to leave.
Of course,
I have been here in this building since I was 6...
Ehh
Oh well.
So
I'm writing a book (:
And people keep bugging me about it
But I'm not telling!
So shh!(:
Hmm....
Maybe I'll put the preferace on my next blog...
*Wink wink* (;




LOL(:
(I still HATE that song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment