Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blame

A standard cross

Symbol of loss

And yet of so much gain

A love so strong

My heart belongs

Where His blood took my blame

My head so filled

My heart has stilled

His grace, I do acclaim.

Amazing Grace
Your love so strong
Yet earth so binding
I cannot see your face.
Please lead me on
In Your Holy song
Your true loves song
Entitled Amazing Grace.
All is Fair in Love and War?
Broken hearts left in shards
Of all this broken glass
Bleed to death
And laid to rest
Weary from their past...
The ones fixed up
No bruise nor scar
Lay peacefully in sun
A happy heart
Alive and vibrant
Beat with love so strong...
So all is fair in love and war,
When hearts so cruely broken?
I think not, for hearts so fraught
Because love is not a token.
When cast aside
Barely alive
Whom would you say is loved?
So speak no vows
Until love found
War is not forsaken.
Bold

No comments:

Post a Comment