Monday, December 14, 2009

Ending The Fall Semester...Beginning a new strand of pain and suffering.

So this semester was OKAY.
Not good,
But definitely ANNOYING!
Honors Biology is something I'm prepared to scream and shout and run for joy to NEVER HAVE TO TAKE IT AGAIN.
I just dont understand why she doesnt teach us the material the first time instead of reteaching and reteaching the SAME MATERIAL at LEASTT three effing times!
WHAT THE HECK
So annoying.
My dads class is alright
Despite the fact that I suck life at painting.
English is easy because
HAA
Im easily one of Mrs K's Favorites
Which is actually, truthfully
REALLY ANNOYING ALSO
Why should I have to sit in the flipping library and WATCH PEOPLE TAKE TESTS THAT IVE ALREADY TAKEN?
I need to learn things in class too, MRS K!
Im not an effing genius.
Andd AG is particularly easy
Because is Mrs M
And shes my favorite teacherr EVER
I love her
Shes hilarious
Because she makes fun of retarded and annoying people((:
And everyone in that class is hilarious too
And two of my BIFFS! are in that class
And Katie
If your'e reading this
I LOVE YOU!((:
Next semester I have chamber singers
And I am ultimately going to kill myself.
Mrs S is a spawn of the devil reencarnated.
She really grinds my effing geers.
Hopefully though,
I'll live to write another blog.

LOL(:

No comments:

Post a Comment