Sunday, November 8, 2009

Have you ever stopped to think....




Ok well just a second ago I was on facebook [ :) ] watching a video of my friend Mikey P. sing a song he wrote
And something sort of hit me again.
I've never really stopped to think about where I'll be in 20...30...40 years. Not even 10 years.
I don't have a clue what I'm doing.
Not that anyone every really knows exactly whats going to happen in their life
but I've got nothing set.
At all.
While I was watching this video of Mikey P. I knew in my heart that he'll definitely be famous one day
Because he's amazing.
Me? I don't know if I'll be anything really
I mean, I know right now that there is something I really want to do
But I don't know if I could pull it off.
And then there's writing....which I do a lot of already
(obviously)
but I don't think I could get much for doing that.
I know I'd make my friends buy my book :)
But I don't know if anyone else would.
So here I am
with nothing planned
nothing set
and I'm happy about it.
I don't even know if I'm going to UK or if my parents will let me go to Bible College
or if I'll end up going to college at all.
I want to, but I don't know.
I don't know any of these things
BECAUSE
I'm letting God decide for me.
So
Mikey P. is singing for God
and he's amazing
Because that's how God wants him.
Where does God want me?
When does He want me?
How does He want me?
I
Don't
Have
A
Clue.

But I'll go wherever He wants, I'll do whatever He wants, and I'll do it how He wants.
And that's all I truly know.


http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1145221595170&ref=nf

LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment