Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Uhumm.
Yes.



So today was another really odd feeling day.
Do you ever have one of those days where you can't follow your own thoughts?
Well, thats most days for me, but yesterday and today have been like flipping rediculous.
Crazy!
At lunch I kept thinking about how prisoners can make lethal weapons out of random stuff...
Like...
Sporks.
So then I subconsiously broke a spork and attempted to sharpen it.
I don't know, it was crazy!
I felt possesed or something.
One day at lunch last year I was trying to stay focused on one single thought at a time,
Which is difficult for me, to say the least.
Anyway, I wasn't paying attention and then Kelsey poked me to check if I was alive I guess
Well, when you poke me it magically makes words flow out of my mouth apparently, and anything I'm thinking of comes out.
So I said, "Have you ever wondered what a dragon puff-ball looks like?"
Which was apparently really funny to everyone else, but I was seriously curious.
And I kept rambling on and on about how I wanted one because it could float and look cute and cuddely while still being awesomely dangerous.
See how I did that?
I completely changed the subject from spork shanks to random thoughts.
Yeah...I'm a master at conversation.
Mainly because when you poke me
I speak no matter what I'm thinking of.
Honestly I do.
Anyone who knows me, if we're hanging out sometime soon and I sort of drift off or whatever
Poke me.
I promise words will magically flow from my mouth.



The only problem you'll have is getting me to shut up :).





LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment