Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Early Release is Stupid, or am I just biased?

So
Here's the deal.
I think that early release days,
you know where you get out at 1 instead of 3,
are MENTALLY RETARDED.
They should be banned from all school systems.
I'd seriously rather sit through a full day of class
But, maybe I'm just biased.
I hate early release because I don't get to go home until AFTER the time I'd actually get out of a regular school day
Because my Dad,
being a teacher at this fine establishment,
has meetings until FOUR O'CLOCK.
Freaking stupid.
So I'm stuck sitting in his classroom until after regular school hours
with nothing to do
because this fine establishment BLOCKS EVERY FREAKIN' WEBSITE KNOW TO MAN.


Therefore
Early release days are mentally incapable of being correct
and should be bannished to netherland.


LOL>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment