Saturday, November 7, 2009

OHHH MYYY GOSHH! :D


Last night was AMAZING.
The BEST concert of my life
The David Crowder Band Concert!

So before the show, we stopped to get something to eat at McDonalds
And being the crazy kid that I am I got two of the my little pony toys from the Happy Meal
Just to be stupid haha
But then Justin told me that if I could get David Crowder to take home my two my little ponies
He would give me major props
So I was like iight I'll do it.
It was easier than I thought haha:)

So at the concert I was literally right next to the stage right in front of where David Crowder was going to be
So during the concert he would stop and talk and be comedic
Well Justin was like GO CAITLIN GO GIVE HIM ONE OF YOUR PONIES
So I picked up my little pony and waved it around in front of David until he looked at me
When I gave him the first pony he looked around at his band and said
Wow. This is the first time I've ever been gifted a pony. What's its name?
I thought he'd said does it have a mane
So I said
Yeah, somebody shaved its head!
And he starts laughing and says
Wow! Thats a REDICULOUS name! What is the significance of this pony?
I said
I GOT IT AT MCDONALDS! :)
And he laughed again and asked
What's your name?
And I said
CAITLIN!
So then the rest of the concert he called me out by name:)

The second time I gifted him a pony he looked back and forth to his orignal pony and the new one before he picked it up and said
Wow...Caitlin has just gifted me another pony.
And I was jumping up and down saying
Pony! Pony! Pony!
And he laughed and said
Caitlin over here is jumping saying PONY PONY PONY! I mean I'll bet she's got some air between her heel and the ground!
And everyone around me laughed and said YEAH!
And then they put me on the cam and David was like there she is! Caitlin!
So after a while I was burning up so I told Justin I was going to go out in the foyar to get some air
and while I was out there, before the concert even ended
People walked by and said hey! It's Caitlin, the Pony girl!
And I was like Yeah! Heyyy...:)
And then the two opening bands came out and talked to me haha:)
But then this woman came out and she was like
You're Caitlin, right? The one with the ponies?
And I was like yeahh...
And she said
Well David Crowder is in there asking for you!
And I was like :OOOOOO!
NU UH!
And he was:)
My brother told him I went back to McDonalds to get more ponies haha:)!

And then I bought a David Crowder Band Horse tshirt! HAHA:)
And at least 20 people individually called me out by CAITLIN, THE PONY GIRL!
So that just goes to show
I'm not afraid to talk to anyone:)
Even famous people! HAHA:)
And I'm totally David Crowder's new best friend EVER!:)
BEST


CONCERT


EVER!!!

LOL:)

He is jealous for me

Loves like a hurricane

I am a tree

Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy

When all of a sudden

I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory

And I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me

And oh

How he loves us oh

How he loves us oh

How he loves


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyW55AXJAk

2 comments: