Thursday, November 5, 2009

If I was in Prison....











So lunch is the most interesting part of my day


Because that's when I'm hyper


And such crazyness is so strong, I only allow it upon myself once a day:)




The other day


Well Monday


I was up until 4 in the morning watching Gang Land on the History Channel


And they were showing an issue of The Arayan Brothers


and it showed how they got their drugs and how they hid their weapons


At lunch on Wednesday I remembered why I'd laughed so hard Monday morning




So I was sitting with Rachaelrayray and Bethanaynay


Eating lunch when it hit me


and I started cracking up


Big time.


And they both looked at me and laughed in that weird tone


You know


the one where people look at you weird and laugh along with you because they think you're crazy:)


I am. Ha ha:)


And so I tried to explain to them in lamen terms why I was crying laughing


These were the words that came out of my mouth:




"I was up one night watching TV at 4 in the morning and this guy got a knife stuck up his butt and couldn't get it out and he had to fight a whole gang and so he had to get it out real fast and he couldn't do it so he had to go to the prison warden to get it out which had to be really embarrassing and then later in the show they hid crack inside cereal pieces and I was thinking about how they hid the cereal like if how they hid their weapons." One sentence. Really fast.


And I'm crying laughing.


By the time I was done saying that they were both crying laughing too because they had no idea what I said and I was still laughing. After we all calmed down and wiped our faces off I said:


"And then they talked through toilets."




So, they both started laughing again because they had no idea what I was talking about and I just stared at them really weird until they stopped. Good Times.




After that we talked about how I'd eventually get put in prison one day for having a rectal sword fight in the streets of Danville. And then about how I'd be so GANGSTA rulin tha halls of my woman prison and chillin wit muh homies! You got that G?!




And that's pretty much how my lunches roll everyday.










LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment